Brightwell Aquatics Florin-Axis-Carbon Source for Krebs for Planted FW Aquaria 500 mL
* A concentrated source of bioavailable carbon, Krebs cycle intermediates, humic and amino acids, and naturally-occurring phytohormones.
* Primary or supplementary source of carbon (compatible with CO2 supplementation).
* Provides key components of the Krebs cycle, the series of biochemical reactions that are ultimately responsible for converting complex organic molecules into energy in all aerobic organisms, benefits are more efficient metabolism of foods and available nutrients forfishes and plants alike, as well as enhanced decomposition of latent organic material
* Provides naturally-derived sources of humic substances, which aid plants in the uptake of important nutrients such as iron, calcium, magnesium, etc., and can even increase the availability of these substances in the aquarium environment.
* Formulated utilizing research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements & Molecular Biology.
125mL | 250mL | 500mL | 2L | 20L
* As the name implies, FlorinAxis benefits plants in a number of very important and interrelated means: it provides a stable source of carbon (derived from naturally-occurring compounds rather than from preservatives) for direct uptake by plants; it provides key components involved in the Krebs cycle, which enables all aerobic organisms in the aquarium to better utilize available nutrients; it provides humic substances that increase the bioavailability of multivalent cations (such as iron, calcium, magnesium, molybdenum, copper, manganese, zinc, cobalt, and nickel) important to plant health and growth; and it provides phytohormones, natural substances shown to increase the growth and flowering rate of aquatic plants. In essence, FlorinAxis is a unique, extensively-researched formulation that encourages increased health and growth of fishes and plants, as well as encouraging the rapid break-down of latent organic material by aerobic microbes, with the aid of well-documented principles of Biology; it can produce dramatic results in planted aquaria.
* Ingredients in FlorinAxis provide the following:
* Citric Acid and Citrate - Organic carbon source and a confirmed stimulator of the Krebs cycle; carbon is required for all organic compounds.
* Magnesium - Krebs cycle catalyst, component of chlorophyll, required for enzyme activation.
* Humic and Fulvic Acids - Promote nutrient uptake, stimulate root- and overall-growth, aid in photosynthesis, stimulate plant enzyme production.
* Kelp - Provides natural phytohormones necessary for plant growth and flowering.
* Protein Hydrolysate - A source of slow-release nutrients and soluble peptides and amino acids, the building blocks of plant proteins.